Infectious Diseases are caused by distinct microorganisms such as viruses, fungi or parasites. These Infectious Diseases can have adverse effects like mortality. These Infectious Diseases can be infected by touching, eating, drinking or even breathing certain viruses or bacteria and they can also spread via animal bites, insect bites and sexual contact.
- Track 1-1 Dengue: A Global Threat
- Track 2-2 Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Track 3-3 Microbial Drug Resistance
- Track 4-4 Molecular Immunology and Gut Microbes Research
- Track 5-5 Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Track 6-6 International Child Health and Paediatric Infections