Vaccinations are safe or not? Well, no vaccine is 100 percent safe they could be frightening through their side effects and symptoms but none of those effects results in permanent damage. Every licensed vaccine undergoes years of safety testing and finally given to prevent serious diseases. The sicknesses antibodies prevent can cause serious disease and even death. Immunizations are a safe and viable approach to secure you, your family, and others from these illnesses.
- Track 1-1 Newer viral vaccines
- Track 2-2 Pneumococcal DNA vaccine
- Track 3-3 Role of BCG vaccine
- Track 4-4 Recent advances in TB vaccinology
- Track 5-5 Bacterial vaccines