Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system recognizes its own healthy cells as foreign invaders and attack them. The most common autoimmune diseases include Celiac disease, Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriasis and etc. These disorders caused by the immune system are most difficult to diagnose. The diagnosis differs based on the specific disease and it may take years.
- Track 1-1 Common autoimmune diseases
- Track 2-2 Risk factors of Autoimmune diseases
- Track 3-3 Types of Autoimmune diseases
- Track 4-4 Diagnosis of Autoimmune diseases
- Track 5-5 Treatment of Autoimmune diseases