Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field that develops methods and software tools for understanding biological data. It combines biology, computer science, mathematics and statistics to analyse and interpret biological data. It includes DNA sequencing, Genome Annotation, Analysis of gene expression, mutations in cancer, image and signal processing.
- Track 1-1 Gene Sequencing of Complex Diseases
- Track 2-2 New Techniques to Study Microbes and its Infections
- Track 3-3 Drug Designing and Delivery
- Track 4-4 Computational Biology
- Track 5-5 Bio-Engineering & Systems Microbiology