Diagnosis and treatment of microbial infections
Infection should be diagnosed and treated at the premature stage to avoid further complications. The development of new techniques in the diagnosis and treatment should decrease the time consumption to find the infection caused by a particular microbe. The poweful medicines against bacterial infections includes antibiotics which also helps to prevent the disease development in the host.
- Track 1-1 Antimicrobial resistance
- Track 2-2 Hospital Infection Control
- Track 3-3 Antimicrobial therapy
- Track 4-4 Antimicrobial Treatment
- Track 5-5 Microarray system in diagnosis of infectious disease