Diseases caused by Microbes
Variety of Microbes cause diseases that can be either Acute or Chronic. They include diseases like HIV, Ebola, Tuberculosis, Common Cold, Measles, Zika, Malaria, Flu, Hepatitis, Strep Throat, etc. The way of spreading of these infections can differ accordingly. Infectious diseases are mainly caused by microbes such as fungi, protozoa and helminths.
- Track 1-1 Nosocomial Infections and Multidrug-Resistant Organisms
- Track 2-2 Infectious Diseases Affecting the Skin and Eyes
- Track 3-3 Infectious Diseases Affecting the Nervous System
- Track 4-4 Probiotics Microbiome
- Track 5-5 Urinary Tract Infection