The study of effect of the microbes in the environment is known as the Environmental Microbiology. Environmental Microbiology introduces the diversity of microbial populations and their significant roles in air, water, soils, and sediments. Microorganisms play an essential role in the natural recycling of living materials.
- Track 1-1 Microbial effects on Environment
- Track 2-2 Agricultural Microbiology
- Track 3-3 Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Track 4-4 Plant and Veterinary Microbiology
- Track 5-5 Bioremediation
- Track 6-6 Biodegradation
- Track 7-7 Petroleum Microbiology