The scientific study of the microbes which contaminate the food and the microbes which are helpful in the production of food is known as the Food Microbiology. Several varieties of microbially-produced polymers such as polysaccharides, polyesters and polyamides are used in the food industry. The major focus of the food microbiology is the food safety. Good bacteria such as probiotics produce health benefits to their host.
- Track 1-1 Foodborne pathogens
- Track 2-2 Food-borne Diseases
- Track 3-3 Food Toxicology
- Track 4-4 Probiotics
- Track 5-5 Microbial Biopolymers
- Track 6-6 Advancements in Food Microbiology