Industrial Microbiology Advancement
Industrial microbiology is the use of microbes and their techniques in various industrial processes to generate high drugs, chemicals, foods, as well as other products. These microbes are commonly manipulated and used in a variety of ways in big industries to create a bulk quantity of goods. Microbes are used in the production of various antibiotics, penicillin, fermentation, the manufacturing of bio pesticide residues, microbial inoculants, the synthesis of amino acids, and the production of organic solvents.
- Track 1-1 Metabolic production
- Track 2-2 Biotransformation
- Track 3-3 production of biofuels
- Track 4-4 Production of microbial biomass
- Track 5-5 Treatment of organic and industrial wastes