Biofilm is the formation of group of microorganisms that may belong to the same species or may consist of different species. Usually they will be found as a dental plaque and in the vaginal and urinary tract. It is difficult to eradicate them. They can be used in various industries for the various purposes.
- Track 1-1 Formation and Development of Biofilms
- Track 2-2 Properties and Habitants of Biofilms
- Track 3-3 Dental Plaque
- Track 4-4 Biofilms Causing Infections
- Track 5-5 Uses of Biofilms in Various Fields
- Track 6-6 Biofilm Production