Pathology & Oncology
Pathology is a Greek word and it is defined as the study of diseases and its behaviour. Pathology is mainly concerned with the study of the causes, effects and diagnosis of diseases. Oncology is a branch of medicine that involves diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cancer.
- Track 1-1 Breast Pathology
- Track 2-2 Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology
- Track 3-3 Oncopathology
- Track 4-4 Immunopathology
- Track 5-5 Anatomical & Forensic Pathology
- Track 6-6 Hematopathology