Prebiotics and Probiotics
Probiotics are living organisms that enhance the number of inhabitants in large microscopic organisms in your stomach. Prebiotics are specialised plant-like fibres that serve as nourishment for beneficial microorganisms. This stimulates growth in the preceding great microorganisms. This session provides an overview of how prebiotics and probiotics will shape the future.
- Track 1-1 Galacto- Prebiotics
- Track 2-2 Starch and Glucose-Prebiotics
- Track 3-3 Lactobacillus plantarum- Probiotics
- Track 4-4 Lactobacillus brevis- Probiotics
- Track 5-5 Leuconostoc mesenteroides- Probiotics