Vaccines and Vaccinations
Vaccination is the administration of the antigenic material to stimulate an individual’s immunity against a pathogen. It is the most effective way of developing immunity against the infectious disease among a huge set of population. The vaccinations are provided in a particular schedule right from the time of birth.
- Track 1-1 Pregnancy Vaccinations
- Track 2-2 Scheduled Vaccinations for Children and Infants
- Track 3-3 Painless Vaccinations
- Track 4-4 Production of Vaccines using Microbes
- Track 5-5 New Vaccination Techniques and Schedules